FOSC FALL 2016 - SPRING 2017 TRYOUTS for ages U8-U18
FOSC Club tryouts for the Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 season will be held in late spring (end of May/early June). We will publish tryout session times, locations and schedules as that date approaches.
All new players must register for tryouts through FOSC's online system prior to the first tryout session, however players currently on existing FOSC teams do not need to re-register for these sessions. See the section below to establish a login and register players.
If player(s) are unable to attend one or more of the scheduled tryout sessions, please register your player(s) in our system and
indicate scheduling conflict in the notes section of the registration and send an email to the FOSC Staff
PREPARING FOR TRYOUTS...
- After registering online, each player must check in at the tryout location prior to their session each day.
- Please plan to arrive 15 mins before the age group session start time to allow time for check in.
- Be dressed and ready to play. Bring a ball, shin guards and water.
- Players should plan to attend both tryout sessions and be available for a third session (by invite only) if necessary.
FOSC follows the Ohio South Youth Soccer Association rules regarding a players right to choose a club. For information, please see the Ohio South Rules Manual.
FOSC TRYOUT REGISTRATION
Any player attending FOSC club tryouts should register online in advance.
(Have not previously attended FOSC tryouts or do not have an existing online account, includes Academy aged players)
1. Click on the link above for FOSC's player registration / info system.
2. If the family/player does not have an existing login, use the "Not registered yet?" link to follow the prompts to create a login.
3. Log in to your new account and use the "Tryouts" /"Register for FOSC Tryouts" menu options then use the "Register New Player" link to submit a registration for each new player.
4. Once the players have been created, players should be set to attend tryouts. Simply remember to check in with FOSC at the start of each session (Optimist shelterhouse).
Existing Account (Family already has players with FOSC or have previously registered with an online account):
1. Click on the link above to enter FOSC's player registration / info system.
2. Log in with your FOSC online registration account information. If you've forgotten your login info, follow the "Forgot password?" link or contact email@example.com for assistance.
3. After logging in, you will see a blue "Tryout Registration" screen appear with a list of your current players. On this screen, you can confirm player attendance at tryouts with their group. Once this is done, players are set to attend tryouts.
4. Need to add a player to your account? Use the "Tryouts" / "Register for FOSC Tryouts" menu options then use the "Register New Player" link to submit a registration for each new player.
5. Once the new player registration is submitted, players should be set up in the system and can be viewed from the "My Account" menu and players should be set to attend tryouts. Simply remember to check in with FOSC at the start of each session (Optimist shelterhouse).
**Note: All registered users of FOSC's registration system will be receiving regular emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. If, after creating an account, you have not seen these emails after a few weeks or leading up to a season, please check your spam / email filters to configure your email to receive these messages from that address.
Need Help?? If you need assistance registering, please contact email@example.com via email.