FOSC FALL 2016 - SPRING 2017 TRYOUTS for ages U8-U18
FOSC Club tryouts for the Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 season will be held from May 31st to June 5th, 2016. Tryout session schedules are now listed below. All sessions will be held at Fairfield Optimist Soccer Fields
(96 Forest Lake Lane, Fairfield, OH)
All players must register for tryouts through FOSC's NEW online system prior to the first tryout session. See the section below to establish a login and register players.
If player(s) are unable to attend one or more of the scheduled tryout sessions, please register your player(s) in our system then send an email to the FOSC Staff
(Birth years 2009-2011): Please sign up for this program directly by using our online registration system.
(Birth years 2008): May 31st / June 1st (5:30 - 6:45pm)
(Birth years 2008): June 2nd / June 3rd (5:30 - 6:45pm)
(Birth year 2007): May 31st / June 1st (7:00 - 8:15pm)
(Birth year 2007): June 2nd / June 3rd (7:00 -8:15pm)
(Birth year 2006): May 31st / June 1st (5:30 - 7:00pm)
(Birth year 2006): June 2nd / June 3rd (5:30 - 7:00pm)
(Birth year 2005): May 31st / June 1st (7:15 - 8:45pm)
(Birth year 2005): June 2nd / June 3rd (7:15-8:45pm)
(Birth year 2004): May 31st / June 1st (5:30 - 7:00pm)
(Birth year 2004): June 2nd / June 3rd (5:30 - 7:00pm)
(Birth year 2003): May 31st / June 1st (7:15 - 8:45pm)
(Birth year 2003): June 2nd / June 3rd (7:15 - 8:45pm)
(Birth year 2002): June 4th / June 5th (1:30 - 3:00pm)
(Birth year 2002): June 4th / June 5th (10:00 - 11:30am)
(Birth year 2001): June 4th (3:15 - 4:45pm) / June 5th (1:30 - 3:00pm)
(Birth year 2001): June 4th (11:45am - 1:15pm) / June 5th (10:00 - 11:30am)
(Birth year 2000): June 4th / June 5th (3:15 - 4:45pm)
(Birth year 2000): June 4th / June 5th (11:45am -1:15pm)
(Birth year 1999): June 4th (1:30 - 3:00pm) / June 5th (3:15 - 4:45pm)
(Birth year 1999): June 4th (10:00am - 11:30am) / June 5th (11:45am - 1:15pm)
(Birth year 1998): June 4th (1:30 - 3:00pm) / June 5th (3:15 - 4:45pm)
(Birth year 1998): June 4th (10:00am - 11:30am) / June 5th (11:45am - 1:15pm)
FOSC TRYOUT REGISTRATION
**NEW MAY 2016: FOSC has upgraded to a NEW registration system hosted with Blue Sombrero. ALL PLAYERS / FAMILIES attending FOSC club tryouts should establish an account and register online in advance. The process is easy and only takes a few minutes.
To establish a new account then register a player on the FOSC Registration system (Blue Sombrero), follow these steps.
CREATE A PARENT USER ACCOUNT:
1. Click on the button above then use the "Register" button near the top right of the page that opens.
2. Fill in your name and email then create a username and password for the system (Note: if you're a parent/guardian, enter YOUR info here).
3. When the account has been created, continue to fill in the rest of your account information (as a parent/guardian), then hit "Continue".
CREATE A PLAYER:
4. On the "Which best describes you?" screen, if you're registering a youth player, use the "I am a parent or guardian registering a participant" option.
5. Enter information about your player including birth date and then hit "Continue".
6. A specific tryout session (based on the player's birth year) should appear. Click on the green "+Register" button next to the session, then hit "Continue" to register the player for that FOSC tryout session.
8. Accept the waiver, enter the player's school, previous coach and team then "Continue"
9. On the next few screens, the system confirms your "order" for tryouts. Hit "Continue" without entering any payment information (tryouts are always free!).
10. Congrats! You're all set. You should receive two emails from Blue Sombrero / Dick's confirming your account and tryout registration.
11. Please make a note of your login name and password as it will be used to accept offers, make payments, etc.
PREPARING FOR TRYOUTS...
- After registering online, each player must check in at the tryout location prior to their session each day.
- Please plan to arrive 15 mins before the age group session start time to allow time for check in.
- Be dressed and ready to play. Bring a ball, shin guards and water.
- Players should plan to attend both tryout sessions and be available for a third session (by invite only) if necessary.
FOSC follows the Ohio South Youth Soccer Association rules regarding a players right to choose a club. For information, please see the Ohio South Rules Manual.
Need to access the "old" FOSC Registration system (used until Spring 2016) to check a balance or make a payment? Click here
Please note that new registrations are NOT possible in this system.
Need Help?? If you need assistance registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email.