FALL 2015 - SPRING 2016 FOSC Team Meetings
FOSC will hold team meetings for all Fall teams shortly after tryouts or thereafter to introduce team, trainer, secure fees and distribute information.
Monday, June 8th:
6:00- BU8 Red; GU8 red
6:30- BU9 Red; GU9 Red
7:00- BU9 White; GU9 White, BU9 Black
7:30- BU10 Red; GU10 Red
Tuesday, June 9th:
6:00- BU10 White; GU10 White
6:30- BU10 Black; GU10 Black, GU10 Grey
7:00- BU11 Red; GU11 Red
7:30- BU11 White; GU11 White
8:00- BU12 Red; GU12 Red
Wednesday, June 10th
6:00- BU12 White, GU12 White
6:30- BU12 Black, BU13 Red
7:00- GU13 Red, GU14 Red
7:30- GU13 White, BU14 Red
8:00- BU14 White, GU14 White
FALL 2015 - SPRING 2016 FAIRFIELD OPTIMIST SOCCER CLUB SELECT SOCCER SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUT INFO
Supplemental tryouts for the Spring 2016 season will be held in late October/November 2015. A schedule will be available here as that date approaches.
TRYOUT REGISTRATION: All players (including current FOSC players) must register for tryouts through FOSC's online system prior to the first tryout session. See the section below to establish a login and register players or to confirm your attendance at tryouts.
If player(s) are unable to attend one or more of the scheduled tryout sessions, please register your player(s) in our system and
indicate scheduling conflict in the notes section of the registration and send an email to the FOSC Staff.
Preparing for tryouts...
- After registering online, each player must check in at the Optimist field shelter prior to their session each day.
- Please plan to arrive 15 mins before the age group session start time to allow time for check in.
- Be dressed and ready to play. Bring a ball, shin guards and water.
- Players should plan to attend both tryout sessions and be available for a third session (by invite only) if necessary.
FOSC follows the Ohio South Youth Soccer Association rules regarding a players right to choose a club. For information, please see the Ohio South Rules Manual.
FOSC TRYOUT REGISTRATION
Any player attending FOSC club tryouts should register online in advance.
(Have not previously attended FOSC tryouts or do not have an existing online account, includes Academy aged players)
1. Click on the link above for FOSC's player registration / info system.
2. If the family/player does not have an existing login, use the "Not registered yet?" link to follow the prompts to create a login.
3. Log in to your new account and use the "Tryouts" /"Register for FOSC Tryouts" menu options then use the "Register New Player" link to submit a registration for each new player.
4. Once the players have been created, players should be set to attend tryouts. Simply remember to check in with FOSC at the start of each session (Optimist shelterhouse).
Existing Account (Family already has players with FOSC or have previously registered with an online account):
1. Click on the link above to enter FOSC's player registration / info system.
2. Log in with your FOSC online registration account information. If you've forgotten your login info, follow the "Forgot password?" link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. After logging in, you will see a blue "Tryout Registration" screen appear with a list of your current players. On this screen, you can confirm player attendance at tryouts with their group. Once this is done, players are set to attend tryouts.
4. Need to add a player to your account? Use the "Tryouts" / "Register for FOSC Tryouts" menu options then use the "Register New Player" link to submit a registration for each new player.
5. Once the new player registration is submitted, players should be set up in the system and can be viewed from the "My Account" menu and players should be set to attend tryouts. Simply remember to check in with FOSC at the start of each session (Optimist shelterhouse).
**Note: All registered users of FOSC's registration system will be receiving regular emails from email@example.com. If, after creating an account, you have not seen these emails after a few weeks or leading up to a season, please check your spam / email filters to configure your email to receive these messages from that address.
Need Help?? If you need assistance registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email.