FOSC 2015 SPRING CLUB TRYOUTS FOR AGES U8-U19
All tryouts for the Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 soccer seasons will be held May 26 - May 31, 2015 at Fairfield Optimist Fields in Fairfield, Ohio unless otherwise noted. Age group / session schedules will be listed below soon. All players trying out during spring 2015 tryouts must be registered in FOSC's online system. See directions below.
If your player cannot attend a specific session or if you have immediate questions or concerns contact Will Peppard
FOSC follows the Ohio South Youth Soccer Association rules regarding a players right to choose a club. For information, please see the Ohio South Rules Manual
FOSC TRYOUT REGISTRATION
Any player attending FOSC club tryouts should register online in advance.
(Have not previously attended FOSC tryouts or do not have an existing online account, includes Academy aged players)
1. Click on the link above for FOSC's player registration / info system.
2. If the family/player does not have an existing login, use the "Not registered yet?" link to follow the prompts to create a login.
3. Log in to your new account and use the "Tryouts" /"Register for FOSC Tryouts" menu options then use the "Register New Player" link to submit a registration for each new player.
4. Once the players have been created, players should be set to attend tryouts. Simply remember to check in with FOSC at the start of each session (Optimist shelterhouse).
Existing Account (Family already has players with FOSC or have previously registered with an online account):
1. Click on the link above to enter FOSC's player registration / info system.
2. Log in with your FOSC online registration account information. If you've forgotten your login info, follow the "Forgot password?" link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. After logging in, you will see a blue "Tryout Registration" screen appear with a list of your current players. On this screen, you can confirm player attendance at tryouts with their group. Once this is done, players are set to attend tryouts.
4. Need to add a player to your account? Use the "Tryouts" / "Register for FOSC Tryouts" menu options then use the "Register New Player" link to submit a registration for each new player.
5. Once the new player registration is submitted, players should be set up in the system and can be viewed from the "My Account" menu and players should be set to attend tryouts. Simply remember to check in with FOSC at the start of each session (Optimist shelterhouse).
**Note: All registered users of FOSC's registration system will be receiving regular emails from email@example.com. If, after creating an account, you have not seen these emails after a few weeks or leading up to a season, please check your spam / email filters to configure your email to receive these messages from that address.
Need Help?? If you need assistance registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email.